Today I give you advice on the benefits, Metro brochure April 13 to 19. You have several options on this perfect flyer. It is possible, whatever you are looking for in terms of basic cooking foods such as seafood, meat, dairy products, fresh, canned, beverages, frozen to reach Bakery, Ready meals, selection Packaged and more. Every page contains these savings! Determine your needs and make your shopping list. It's easy to find your needs here!
Some sites have been checked for you! Metro Flyer April 13 to 19
Cover page is one of the best sites that will save you more! Many options are available here. Up to $ 6.15 savings are available on this page. Some fruits, meat, seafood, cheeses, drinks and more await you at lower prices. I think you should stay focused on Cracker Barrel cheese bars when you need them. It's on sale now. You can do it at $ 4.99 (Save $ 4.30)
The prices are good on the cover page;
- Portions of Atlantic Salmon, $ 2.99 each (Save $ 2.00)
- Spiral Irresistible sliced ham with honey, $ 2.49 (Save $ 2.50)
- BBQ Roast Rib with Ribs, $ 5.44 pounds (Save $ 6.15)
- New Zealand leg of fresh lamb, $ 3.99 lb (Save $ 4.00)
- Fresh 2 Go Hot Chicken BBQ mammoth, $ 7.99 ea (You save $ 3.00)
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese, $ 2.49 ea. (Save up to $ 2.00)
- Ocean Spray Juice or Cocktails, $ 2.99 ea. (Save up to $ 1.80)
- Parmigiano Reggiano or Emmental, 100 g for $ 2.99 (100 g Save $ 1.50)
Part of the product will catch your eye!
If you are looking for super fresh and natural products, Metro stores is a great place for you! Beautiful selection of flowers, fresh cuts, selection of organic products, local produce and live products can be searched here! You can achieve this awesome choice at lower prices. Let's check their list of good-looking products and get your essentials! Subway Flyer 6 April 2017
- Between roses, 3 for $ 20.00
- Easter Lily, $ 5.99 ea.
- Bouquet of Mixed Flowers, $ 16.99 ea.
- Hortensia, $ 14.99 ea.
- Orchid Watercolor Premium, $ 24.99 ea.
- Irresistibles Gerbera Bouquet, $ 14.99 ea.
- Tomatoes on the Vine, $ 2.99 pounds
- Blackberries or grape tomatoes, $ 2.99
- Delicious red apples, $ 4.99
- Celery, $ 2.49